And, in addition to being a home automation protocol which has a future as we mentioned yesterday with this new standard of the ZigBee Alliance, the ZigBee has many qualities for it as we keep telling you.
In fact, in addition to being extremely energy efficient, it benefits from very low latency, operates in a mesh network independent of your home Wi-Fi and even locally (without an Internet connection) ...
Using this protocol, Innr connected sockets SmartPlug SP220 obviously benefit from all these advantages, in particular from the local operation with Alexa via the integrated bridges Amazon Echo (Plus / Studio / Show 2) and possible integration into the ecosystem Philips Hue with which they are also compatible.
Innr SmartPlug, Connected Socket, compatible with Philips Hue * & Alexa (connected hub required) 2-Pack, SP 220-2
- Important note: a Philips Hue connection bridge or Amazon Echo (Plus) is required for the operation of this product. *Does not work with Apple HomeKit
- For lamps with plugs, it is sufficient to turn on or off (via the app or the push button on the device).
- To make traditional lights smart, you don't need to replace all of your lights with smart copies. You can use the smart plug to turn devices on and off. Gradation is not possible. Not suitable for household appliances subjected to inductive loads such as washing machines and dryers.
- Insert the adapter into the socket and plug your lamp into the Smart Plug
- Le Smart Plug allows you to add your lamp with a plug to your SmartHome System, so you can use it with the app