Unveiled less than 6 months ago, the new indoor camera Blink Mini everything to seduce: a super compact size since it only measures 50 x 49 x 36 mm for a featherweight of 48 grams.
Mini but strong, it offers a field of vision of 110 degrés and a picture HD 1080p with night vision et motion detection... In short, it has everything of a great, especially as it concerns a brand belonging to Amazon, it is obviously fully compatible Alexa.
In addition to the possibility of viewing images via the Blink application or on a web browser, the Blink mini also allows you to display your feed via our devices Echo Show 2, Echo Show 5, Echo Show 8 and the new Echo Show 10, and even or on our "old" Echo Spot. Thanks to his two-way audio system, it finally offers the possibility of communicating remotely with the people who face it.
Please note, the price displayed below does not take into account the discount for Prime subscribers in the case of a member benefit. However, the price is 27.99 €!
Discover Blink Mini, a connected, compact indoor surveillance camera that plugs into an electrical outlet, with 1080p HD video and motion detection, works with Alexa - 1 Camera
Refurbished from 1
- Monitor the interior of your home day or night with this compact plug-in 1080p HD indoor security camera, featuring motion detection and two-way audio.
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when motion is detected or customize motion detection zones to see only the events that matter.
- Save and share clips in the cloud with a free trial to Blink subscription included with your purchase or locally via Blink Sync Module 2 and USB flash drive (sold separately). The trial is valid until October 2022. A notification informing you of the expiration of the free trial and the terms of subscription will be sent to you at least 30 days before the expiration date of the trial.
- See and hear people and pets in your home, and talk to them from your smartphone with Live Video and two-way audio from Blink Mini.
- Set up in minutes: Plug in the camera, connect it to Wi-Fi, and follow the instructions in the free Blink Home Monitor app.