The Salto streaming service arrives on the Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Cube byAmazon ! Launched in France on October 20, 2020, the common platform of the three major audiovisual groups is finally making its appearance on our streaming keys and boxes. We explain how to access it!
The Salto streaming service finally on Amazon Fire TV
It took 9 months for SⱯLTO finally offers us a solution on Amazon Fire TV ! The video-on-demand platform which aims to compete with Netflix, Prime Video or even myCANAL was indeed conspicuous by its absence on our compatible streaming system. Alexa.
Fruit of the partnership of TF1, M6 and France TV, the SVoD offers exclusives, French and foreign, and aims to embark on original creations. You will find the live broadcast of 20 TV channels, but also replays of your favorite TV programs for an unlimited time. " A must-have ” for Thomas Follin, CEO of Salto who hears " remove the constraints of appointments and programming of traditional television ”.
How to watch Salto on Fire TV Stick or Cube?
To get the application, it's very simple, you just have to go to the store of your Fire TV Stick or Cube and search for the SⱯLTO app. Once installed, you will find it from the home screen and you will be able, as we explained to you during the presentation of the new Fire TV interface, to bookmark it in your navigation bar.
To connect your Fire TV Stick or Cube app to your SALTO account, follow these steps:
- Launch the recently installed SALTO application on your Fire TV;
- Click on "Log in« . A pairing code is displayed on the screen;
- Open your SALTO account on www.salto.fr from a computer or on your mobile application (smartphone or tablet);
- Go to " My Account", Then in" Manage my devices »;
- Enter the code displayed on your TV screen then click on " Send" page (in French).